KREUSSLER, the garment care industry’s leading innovator of solvents and technologies, is pleased to offer TREBON PLUS. This superconcentrated powder formula provides a gentle bleaching effect, making it ideal for shirt laundries and whites, while its ability to kill a high number of pathogens makes it an ideal cleaning solution for applications where hygiene is especially important. With low application quantities and optimal price-performance ratios, TREBON PLUS is an effective and cost-efficient washing solution.
Trebon Plus is a superconcentrated heavy-duty detergent for white textiles for application in hard and soft water at 30-60-90 °C (86-140-194 °F). Free of phosphates, perborates, and NTA.
- Thorough removal of pigment, grease and, soil.
- Effective and gentle bleaching from 40 °C (104 °F).
- Disinfects even at 40 °C (104 °F).
- Reliable complexing of heavy-metal ions.
- Reliable washing effect in soft and hard water.
- Prevents tissue incrustations and deposits on machines.
- Particularly low foam-formation.
- Particularly suited for shirts and white textiles.
- Particularly economic due to very low dosing quantities.
You might like reading An Innovative Approach to a Perfectly Clean Shirt